The Michelin-starred tea house and patisserie has teamed up with MATCHESFASHION.COM which saw fashion designer David Longshaw transform the windows of the restaurant with live illustration on September 2nd just in time for London Fashion Week (Commencing September 13th)
Longshaw painted his sketches onto Yauatcha’s windows to celebrate MATCHESFASHION.COM A/W13 magazine The Style Report, as well as showcase some of his latest works. Yauatcha and MATCHESFASHION.COM have a long existing relationship anyway whereby the brand styled the staff of Yauatcha, including the Maitre D’ in their stylish attire.
To top off the delicious partnership, Hakkasan group’s Executive Pastry Chef – Graham Hornigold has created a bespoke range of AW13 macarons inspired by MATCHESFASHION.COM new trends. The packaging to receive yummy delights in will also receive a makeover – specially accessorised with MATCHESFASHION.COM ribbons and cartoon stickers designed by Longshaw once again. The chic macarons and window illustrations with remain until the close of fashion week (September 17th).
The stylish macaroons available;
- Rise of Shine – Bold yellow yuzu ganache embellished with edible gold glitter
- The Power Pastel – Cassiss and violet ganache
- Easy Evening – Silver with edible gems and a raspberry ganache
- Texture Messaging – White shell paint effect tonka with crunchy pieces
- Grunge Redux – Marbled black and red manjari and cherry
Prices; Macaron – £1.60 each. £9.00 per 6 pieces. £18.00 per 12 pieces.